GO TO BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG AND WATCH AN AMAZING VIDEO MADE BY JESSALYNN (AN AMAZING BIRTH MOM)

Monday, July 26, 2010

Blankets needed for Birth Moms....


My friend Jessa needs your help:
Blankets4Birthmothers

Hey guys! Just an update! We got 500 Blankets 4 Birthmothers! It was awesome!! However...AMAZINGLY...We have used all of them up! I have been putting them together with mini birthmother baskets etc and the girls are LOVING them!!

So Please if you have any free time send them this way!
email me for my address!!
http://birthmothers4adoption.blogspot.com/


The reason for the blankets: I want to deliver them to the different agencies that I talk to (all together there are 6) and they have agreed to bring them to the hospital after the birthmothers have placed so they do not go home empty handed.
Where to send them:
Jessalynn Bills
10279 South Chestnut View Court
South Jordan, Utah
84095

No comments:

Post a Comment