GO TO BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG AND WATCH AN AMAZING VIDEO MADE BY JESSALYNN (AN AMAZING BIRTH MOM)

Monday, March 1, 2010

An interesting blog to check out....

I happened to come upon a blog that belongs to a Birth Mother. She is very honest about what she thinks and feels about adoption.
On her blog, I saw this quote," I CHOOSE"
I am not sure who the author is...but I liked it and wanted to share it with everyone.
" I CHOOSE......
To live by CHOICE not by Chance;
To make Changes, not Excuses;
To be Motivated, not Manipulated;
To be Useful, not Used;
To Excel, not Compete;
I choose SELF-ESTEEM, not Self Pity;
I choose to LISTEN to my INNER VOICE;
Not the random Opinion of others."

No matter who we are or what situation we are currently living... that was really good advice. The most important thing that quote said was "I CHOOSE" we are each able to choose for ourselves... how to live, act, play and how we treat others. I Choose can be very empowering :)

If you would like to read some very interesting views on adoption check this blog out.
http://mrsperrbear.blogspot.com/
This is a Birth Mother's Blog, so if you do not agree with her, please don't leave nasty comments.
Just respect that we all see things differently and in her blogs you see her honest thoughts and feelings on Adoption.

4 comments:

  1. I read Mrs. Perrbear and she is wonderful. She is new in her journey, but she has been very honest with herself about what she is going through.
    How wonderful for you to recognize her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found her honesty refreshing. I know that its not easy to be so frank and honest. Always worried you will hurt someone's feelings or offend someone. I think I admire her strength to say it like it is...because that is sorta how I am. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I say what I think and feel. I wish her the best in this journey she is on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW talk about honesty!! I love it! Thank you for sharing.

    BETH

    WWW.JUSTINBETH.COM
    WWW.JUSTINBETH.WORDPRESS.COM

    ReplyDelete