GO TO BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG AND WATCH AN AMAZING VIDEO MADE BY JESSALYNN (AN AMAZING BIRTH MOM)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone...


I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope and pray that your holiday seasons are filled with joy and peace. That you are all surrounded by your loved ones.

I hope that everyone remembers their very special birth mother and/or birth family. Do something special to let them know how very special they are to you in your life! :)

To all my birth mother friends, I love you! I appreciate your example of love and faith. Thank you for blessing my life with your friendship and your life lessons.

To all my hopeful adoptive friends, I love you too! For you are a strength to me in my time of need as we are all hoping and waiting together to be blessed with someone special to complete our families.

May you all feel blessed and hope in your lives. May we all recognize the daily miracles that God graces us with. From my Heart to Yours! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!11

No comments:

Post a Comment