GO TO BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG AND WATCH AN AMAZING VIDEO MADE BY JESSALYNN (AN AMAZING BIRTH MOM)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pieces of the Puzzle...

Check out this blog, http://makingitnotfakingit.blogspot.com/ its a blog that I made to help me focus on the positives in my life.

I love the picture and the saying that I posted on it. It talks about how everyone who is on this earth is meant to be here. Along with that, I believe that everyone who is on this earth is meant to be here and God has a plan purpose for us all.

I believe sometimes that plan and purpose is to be a Birth Mother. I believe these women were chosen from God to help make families. Which is a pretty amazing thing. Its right up there next to God's job, making people and families! That is how much respect I have for Birth Mothers. These women are amazing! You ladies are NOT FORGOTTEN! At least not with me or the people that support this blog! We adore you! We respect and honor you! We are in AWE over who you are and the great example of what LOVE is. Thank you for being in my life... for being so many other's lives. I know you make a lasting impression on us all that I believe can and does change us to try to be better people.

Anyhow, check out the blog picture. I like it and had to share it. I felt like it fit for this blog. A Birth Mother/Father sometimes are the missing piece in all our lives. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment